If you’re hoping to get a TLDR product in time for Christmas then this is the guide for you!
Firstly, unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that any orders will arrive on specific dates. To keep the shipping costs down for you guys (especially international shipments) we only offer standard shipping through Royal Mail, rather than signed or tracked shipping.
Secondly, due to COVID all of our orders are being shipped from Jack’s house – which obviously slows things down. We’re doing our best to keep up with demand but please do be patient!
While we can’t guarantee that your product will arrive before Christmas, here’s a vague guide which should indicate how likely a pre-Christmas delivery is.
This is the latest day you should order if you want pre-Christmas delivery in the following countries:
- December 4 – Australia & New Zealand
- December 9 – Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- December 10 – Canada, Cyprus, Malta
- December 11 – Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey
- December 12 – Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
- December 16 – Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- December 18 – The UK, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
- If you don’t think your country is listed, it’s likely the date for pre-Christmas shipping has already passed.
If you have any questions about your order please fill out the customer service form. Note: As we’ve said above, we cannot offer tracking for your items, so please don’t message asking where in the world your order is – we won’t be able to tell you!